With each blog post I publish, you know to expect a valuable nugget.
Whether it’s a simple strategy or a cool new tool, it’s sure to be quick and easy to implement. And for a bonus, you can get some inspiration and motivation here, too!
Over time, I’ve built up a wonderful library of resources that can support you in growing a creative business. However, you may not have hours to spend scrolling through my archives, searching for exactly what you need.
Therefore, I have curated an organized list of all the tools that I have blogged about.
Click on any of the links below, if you're interested in learning more about how it can help you in your business.
- Set up Canned Responses in Gmail to save time and eliminate stress in everyday communications.
- Use Boomerang to make your inbox work for you! Some cool things that you can do include - schedule emails, snooze emails, and pause your inbox.
- Unroll.me is a super easy way to organize your inbox so you can focus on your best work.
- Calendly is an awesome online scheduling software that makes my life so much easier.
- Acuity Scheduling is an alternate online scheduling software that comes free with a Squarespace Website.
- Google Calendar literally keeps my life and business running.
Computer Cloud Backup
- Backblaze ensures that you will never lose a file again. Sleep easy knowing that your computer is automatically being backed up by Backblaze.
- Rev is the service that I use to transcribe the interviews in my blog series Insider Insights. It's quick, affordable, and easy to use.
Notes and Organization
- OneNote organizes my brain. As a life-long learner, thinker, and idea-person, I use OneNote to store and access all my notes super easily.
- Canva can be described as an online version of Photoshop. Except that it's much easier to learn, comes with tons of awesome templates, and it's free!
Hey, did you notice a theme here?
I used the word EASY way too many times!
All the tools I share really have the same purpose - to make your life simpler, so you can get back to doing the fun stuff.
So if there is a task that's dragging you down, just ask:
"How can this be easy?"
Because there usually is another way.
So stay open to learning and embrace new ideas.
And when you find a tool you love, please don't keep it to yourself!