We value your privacy and do our utmost to protect it at all times.
Collection of Information:
This site and it's services collects information on you in two ways:
1. The information that you manually provide us. For example: leaving a comment, filling out one of our forms, making a purchase, participating in a quiz, survey, promotion, communicating with us via third party, subscribing, or otherwise communicating with us.
The types of information may include your name, email address, payment information, postal address, or any other information that you choose to provide.
This information can be tied directly to you because of the information you’ve provided.
If you provide an email address to invite a friend to participate in any of our services, we will collect that email address and use it to send your friend such an invitation (possibly through a third party).
You may unsubscribe from our newsletters or updates at any time through the unsubscribe link at the footer of all e-mail communications. If you have questions or are experiencing problems unsubscribing, contact us via email at email@example.com.
2. The information that’s automatically collected via third-party partners included on this site and services in order to allow use and to give and deliver content the most relevant content to you based on statistical analyses of user behavior.
Generally, our third-party partners only give us this information in the aggregate (e.g. it’s not identifiable to you) but sometimes this information can be directly tied to you.
The types of information collected here including but not limited to:
We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited.
Mobile Device Information:
We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our
Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
Email Correspondence Information:
We have access to information collected by Mailchimp on emails you open, links you click, IP address, and location.
The Use Of This Information:
Most of this information is only used in the aggregate to know what types of content that you, the reader, want to hear more about. We strive to provide the highest possible level of service to you.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
• Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
• Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
• Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
• Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Sarah Hendler and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
• Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
• Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
• Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
• Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
• Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We store and retain user data for the purposes of historical research. We use and analyze our historical research in order to make future improvements to our website, business, and customer experience.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. This site is intended for a U.S. audience. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information:
• With vendors, consultants, software companies, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
• When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
• If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Sarah Hendler or others;
• If required by our terms or service agreements with third parties;
• In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;and
• With your consent or at your direction.
Social Sharing Features:
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit
the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others:
We attempt to take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
However, your access to our website can not be guaranteed as 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your personal information shared, you acknowledge that your information could possibly be accessed or tampered with by a third party without our knowledge or permission. By accessing this site, you agree and release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Cookies: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our website and Services.
Promotional Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
EUROPEAN Union Privacy Rights:
The EU General Data Protection Regulation permits users of our Website
that are European Union residents certain rights. Your rights include:
• the right to access;
• the right to rectification;
• the right to erasure;
• the right to restrict processing;
• the right to object to processing;
• the right to data portability;
• the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
• the right to withdraw consent.
To access a copy of your data, correct it, restrict how its used, or erase it
please email email@example.com. The first copy will be provided free of
charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee. There also may be a reasonable fee or we may refuse if your request is clearly unfounded and excessive.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information infringes
data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a
supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in
the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for us to process your data, you can
opt-out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect information of children.
- Blacksburg Belle
- The Artist’s J.D.
These terms were last updated May 2018.